CARO Global Immigration Services assists Canadian employers with all paperwork related to HRSDC and application to the corresponding embassies to obtain a work permit. Our fees are reasonable and we are efficient in processing each case. Our services for employers who want to hire foreign temporary workers include:
- Determining if you need to apply for a Labour Market Opinion (LMO).
- Applying for an LMO from Service Canada (if required).
- Sending the following documents to the foreign worker you wish to hire:
- a copy of the positive LMO confirmation letter for the job offer, including the file number; and a detailed job offer.
- Completing the work permit application.
- Ensuring the foreign worker receives their work permit.
Other important hiring information:
- Depending on their country of citizenship, foreign workers may require a temporary resident visa (TRV) to enter Canada.
- Depending on the type of work to be done in Canada and where they lived in the last year, foreign workers may have to take a medical examination before entering Canada.
Hiring in the province of Quebec
- If you are a Quebec employer, the person you wish to hire may also need to get a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) from the Quebec government before a work permit can be issued.