Welcome to IndAus


CARO Global Immigration Services assists Canadian employers with all paperwork related to HRSDC and application to the corresponding embassies to obtain a work permit. Our fees are reasonable and we are efficient in processing each case. Our services for employers who want to hire foreign temporary workers include:

  • Determining if you need to apply for a Labour Market Opinion (LMO).
  • Applying for an LMO from Service Canada (if required).
  • Sending the following documents to the foreign worker you wish to hire:
  • a copy of the positive LMO confirmation letter for the job offer, including the file number; and a detailed job offer.
  • Completing the work permit application.
  • Ensuring the foreign worker receives their work permit.

  • Other important hiring information:

    • Depending on their country of citizenship, foreign workers may require a temporary resident visa (TRV) to enter Canada.
    • Depending on the type of work to be done in Canada and where they lived in the last year, foreign workers may have to take a medical examination before entering Canada.

      • If you are a Quebec employer, the person you wish to hire may also need to get a Certificat d’acceptation du Québec (CAQ) from the Quebec government before a work permit can be issued.